Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1. The JJ Royal Coffee Happy Brew Giveaway (the “Contest”) is organised by Vero Ethos Ventures Private Ltd (the “Organiser”).
2. By entering the Contest, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any amendments thereto (the “T&Cs”).
3. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the T&Cs from time to time, and modify, cancel or suspend the Contest at its sole discretion at any time. Notice of any such amendments, cancellations or suspensions will be posted on the Organiser’s website and social media pages.
5. The Giveaway is valid from 1 November 2021 to 31 January 2022 (both dates inclusive).
6. During the Promotion Period, every gross spend of $20 in a single purchase at JJR Official Website in Singapore (“Qualifying Spend”) will entitle the Eligible Participant to the following chance: For every $20 spent –
1 additional draw chance.
7. Calculation of Qualifying Spend is based on the transaction dates of the gross spend during the Promotion Period transacted through the JJR Official Website.
8. At least one (1) purchase must be made through the JJ Royal Coffee Singapore Official Website during the Promotion Period with a min spend of $20 in a single receipt. If purchase is not made within the Promotion Period or made on other online platforms or offline locations, the participant is not eligible for the Contest.
9. Qualifying spend is limited to Individual Participants. Participants may submit multiple entries / purchases but each Participant is entitled to only one (1) prize
Selection of Winners
10. The Organizer will select three (3) winners for the following prizes (“Prize”):
• De’Longhi Dinamica Automatic Coffee Machine + 12 kg supply coffee (Valued at $2,299)
• De’Longhi Dedica Pump Espresso Machine + 6 kg supply coffee (Valued at $769)
• De’Longhi Dedica Burr Grinder + 3 kg supply coffee (Valued at $499)
Note: 1 kg of coffee beans is equivalent to a single month supply of coffee.
11. The Winners will be selected and announced on 4 February 2022 at noon 12 pm. (“Announcement Date”). Eligible entries from 1 November 2021 to 31 January 2022 will qualify.
12. Winners will be notified by the Organizer through email at their registered email address and/or telephone number (provided that a valid telephone number is given and captured in the above form).
13. In the event that the Organizer is unable to contact any winner after 3 attempts, the Organiser reserves the right to select a replacement winner or forfeit the prize, and the originally selected winner shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
14. Winners must produce his or her email, phone number and NRIC where applicable for verification purposes before the Prize is handed over.
15. Prize collection is by 1 March 2022, or within one (1) month of the winner being successfully notified. Any unclaimed Prize as of 2 March 2022 will be forfeited at the Organizer’s discretion.
16. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or cash. The winner is solely responsible for any additional costs that may be incurred in relation to the acceptance of the prize.
17. The Organizer reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute the Prizes(s) with any other item of its choosing.
18. Prizes won are given out on an “as it is” basis. To the extent not prohibited by law, all warranties and representations in connection with the prizes are expressly excluded.
19. To extent permitted by law, the Organizer will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with the Contest and prizes, and each Participant and any person acting on his/her behalf shall indemnify the Organizer from any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred in connection therewith.
20. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entry, forfeit and/or reclaim any prize at any time if the Organiser deems that there has been a breach of the T&Cs by any winner, whether discovered during or after the Contest Period.
Participation and Personal Data
21. By participating in this Promotion, Eligible Participants are subject to these Terms and Conditions. The Eligible Participants shall consent and/or is deemed to have consented, to the collection, use, and disclosure of his/her Personal Data as set out in the clauses below, or as may be set out in any subsequent revised versions of the same:
a) The Organizer may disclose the Eligible Participant’s Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the PDPA (including all subsidiary legislation made thereunder), or where otherwise required by law.
b) The Eligible Participant also agrees that the Organizer may use the Personal Data to provide the Eligible Participant with marketing materials relating to JJ Royal Coffee-related promotions or any publications available at any or all of the JJR Social Media Platforms by the Organizer from time to time, as well as marketing materials relating to any publications at any or all of the JJR Digital Assets (collectively, "Marketing Materials").
c) The Organizer will not disclose the Personal Data to third parties for marketing by such third parties without the Customer's consent.
d) If a Participant requires access to his/her personal data or any amendment or correction to be made, or wishes to withdraw consent to any specific use of his/her personal data, he/she should email: email@example.com with their requests.
22. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular, that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners.
23. The Organizer's decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final and binding, and reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence or communication with any party in relation to such decisions
24. The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
If you have any questions regarding the Contest, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.